My aspirations are to continue crafting my passions for online marketing, leading others, fundraising, and building and strengthening interpersonal relationships. I have experience with event planning, public speaking, digital and print marketing, social media marketing, social teaching/training, and fundraising.
I am available for opportunities in organizing an awareness/education campaign, developing written content, social media including online moderation, public speaking, and peer support programs. I'm looking forward to working with you!
AVAILABILITY: 21-30 hours/week
- Developing and maintaining a patient referral database
- Maintaining the clinic schedules, screening calls, scheduling of patient appointments and tracking
- Coordinating clinics by managing patient flow; facilitating patient discharge and follow-ups by assisting with scheduling procedures and tracking labs and/or referrals
- Assisting in evaluating Center’s processes (e.g., patient flow, scheduling flow, data flow) and making recommendations for changing or implementing Center procedures
- Managing a public health, special events, and fundraising portfolio in the Baltimore area
- Responsibilities include: event planning including logistics, producing publicity materials, recruiting, training, and coaching volunteer committees ranging in size from 10 to 350 volunteers each, both in kind and monetary sponsorship asks, producing, editing, and analyzing reports, retention and tracking
- Responsible for creating and or maintaining social media pages (such as Facebook and Twitter) for each respective event. Frequent use of Convio to customize websites and for email communication.