Translating my personal experience with 20 years of chronic illness to help others. Specializing in writing, strategy, product/process design, user experience, support group management, social media.
AVAILABILITY: 10-20 hours/week
• Executed project work plans for communications products and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Identified resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
• Coordinated day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope within department and communicated with project lead, management and other resources as appropriate
• Coordinated project expectations with team members
• Communicated and coordinate project-related issues and risks
• Assessed need for additional staff during the project cycle and made recommendation to supervisor
• Remained aware of project milestones and deliverables and reported progress to supervisor
• Proactively managed changes in project scope, identifies potential crises and devises contingency plans
• Managed project timelines using WorkZone project management software
• Managerial duties, including traffic management and project management
• Supervised Product Design Team of up to seven designers and additional freelancers and interns
• Created company-wide processes and checklists for workflow and quality assurance
• Tracked time per project and created estimates for future project ROMs
Software conversion project management
COR II (Contracting Officer's Representative, Level II) certification
COR on 2 contracts for the Office of Productivity and Technology (OPT)
Purchase card holder
Website improvement team member
Property data manager (PDM) / physical inventory
Volunteer position with the non-profit Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). Facilitating monthly support group for individuals with chronic illness, friends and family members. Average 10 individuals per meeting. Responsibilities include: conveying relevant news, facilitating discussion among diverse individuals, coordinating group activities, managing a Facebook page, and booking meeting space.
11/01/2016 - 10/30/20175.0
Carly's direct feedback is always extremely helpful and thought-provoking. She was a great asset to have on our board this year.