I am seasoned professional with expertise in integrating health IT systems through innovative, cost-effective solutions that improve interoperability, scalability and performance. I offer a proven methodology and roadmap to accelerate the adoption of digital solutions that enhance and extend healthcare delivery and promote financial sustainability of healthcare systems. I have helped healthcare organizations transform and redesign healthcare delivery through better use of health IT, data and analytics. As a leukemia survivor, I am dedicated to making healthcare more patient-centered, compassionate, accessible, effective and efficient. I am passionate about re-imaging and re-inventing healthcare delivery models for best patient experiences. I strive to be a visionary, proactive, results-oriented professional who can make informed decisions, empower others, build consensus and foster a collaborative teaming environment to implement innovative solutions that deliver measurable results.
AVAILABILITY: as required
• Facilitates healthcare transformation and innovation focused on patient-centered care and clinical practice redesign to include EMR optimization, workflow automation, systems integration and advanced analytics.
• Works collaboratively with healthcare and technology professionals to conceptualize, design, develop and deploy digital health solutions for population health, care coordination, patient engagement and clinical decision support.
• Provides strategic and advisory IT services to senior executives and program managers focused on clinical, operational and financial aspects of care delivery.
• Designs platforms for data liquidity, interoperability and user-centered design to accelerate implementation and adoption of digital health solutions.
• Provides corporate vision, leadership and strategic direction, while fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and information sharing.
• Leverages and incorporates industry standards for data mapping, interoperability and clinical terminology, including HL7, SNOMED, LOINC, ICD-10 and DICOM.
• Participates in the planning and successful execution of strategic, complex consulting engagements to implement innovative solutions to address clients' problems, focusing on high quality delivery and measurable results.
• Responsible for managing client relationships, as well as generating new business and providing leadership over key activities.
• Possesses superior communication and interpersonal skills to deliver impactful presentations to all types of audiences.
• Serves as an advisor and subject matter expert on emerging technology, industry trends and best practices.
• Regarded as a trusted advisor by the client, sought out for input and advice on key issues and problems.
• Designed and implemented performance management framework to evaluate metrics for benefits enrollment, eligibility determination and claims processing.
• Designed and executed a chronic disease pilot program for improving patient outcomes and reducing costs through risk stratification, disease management and care coordination.