Engaging healthcare employees in re-imagining the patient experience.
Help Me Health transforms how healthcare thinks about and delivers patient experiences to achieve better outcomes and a better bottom line.
* Impactful and memorable keynote speeches, customized to key themes
* Buzz workshops for conferences designed for attendee interaction
* Training sessions for all employees to create commitment not only compliance with redesigning processes for improved patient experience
AVAILABILITY: as required
Delivers unique, comprehensive and sustainable healthcare system educational programs to improve patient outcomes and lower overall costs
• Launched at Lown Institute conference March 2015
• Designed courses based on patient perspective research
• Workshops accredited for CME credits though the CT Hospital Association
• Training based on proven industry best practices to increase satisfaction ratings
• Winner USA Best Book award in the health general category, plus 6 other awards
• Keynote speaker and panelist, typically over 20 per year
• Published in JAMA and other leading industry publications
Consulting, training and direct sales for long-term care insurance.
• Led two sales regions for top performance award
• Packaged new product for new market introduction
• Received 2008 top 20 sales producer recognition from AALTCI
Cross-functional ownership for new business / new product development. Led teams from concept to development to market launch.
• Drove customer and prospective customer needs analysis to generate new ideas and concepts.
• Proven experience with market sizing, establishment of market strategies, estimation of potential sales and financial impact, operational strategy and process for sales, service and claims, identification of potential risks and development of mitigation strategies, creation of integrated marketing programs and promotional activities.
• Hired / managed market research firms, advertising agencies, PR firms to build actionable project plans from pilot to launch while providing ongoing monitoring, measurement and analysis.
• Certified Six - Sigma Quality Initiatives, Black Belt
• Facilitator and media professionally trained
Manager for the design of the Electronic Combat System for the Stealth Fighter.
• Delivered multi-million dollar program on time and on budget.
• Identified new products using high tech materials for aircraft engines.
• Responsible for winning new business and leading teams to build and deliver to engine manufacturers on schedule.